Desoldering Pump Solder Sucker
A desoldering pump, colloquially known as a solder sucker, is a manually operated device that is used to remove solder from a printed circuit board. The solder sucker has an aluminum-magnesium alloy frame and a high-pressure vacuum that can remove solder from a printed circuit board effectively. Vacuum Sucker is made up of Anti-static ABS material, a durable aluminum shell with good heat dispersion. Anti-slip texture design. Lightweight, portable and compact appearance allow right or left-handed easy one-handed use. The soldering Removal Tool is used to remove solder from capacitors, resistors, and other components easily. Great tool for removing solder from circuit boards during production rework and repair work for labs, home, and industry.
Features Of High-Quality Vacuum Solder Sucker:
- Rugged metal construction. The replaceable non-stick nylon tip
- Lightweight and compact
- Pump with tip
- The Simple design allows easy one-handed use
- The easiest solution for removing solder
- Powerful suction for solder removal
Specifications Of Powerful Suction Desoldering pump:
- Material: Aluminum + Plastic. Aluminum magnesium alloy + ABS + Nylon + Phenolic bakelite.
- Color: Silver + Blue.
- Type: Manual soldering tin sucker.
- Maximum suction: 25 (cm-Hg).
- Sealed air ring: Single ring.
- Size: 7.48×0.79 inch/190×20mm.
- Weight: 2.47oz/70g.
- Press the plunger down until a clicked sound;
- Alignment of the solder point, press the black button will release the plunger and create a vacuum to suck up the molten solder and remove other extra small parts;
- I can repeat this process if necessary.
- 1 × Solder Sucker Desoldering Pump