Lead-free solder wire MECHANIC HBD-366 100G 0.8MM SN42% BI58% Good activity low-temperature auxiliary flux solder wire welding
- Good solder-ability, insulation resistance, No spattering, and non-corrosive.
- With a low melting point, usually used in iron soldering with bright and full soldering points.
- It is affordable and convenient to operate.
- Features with anti-oxidation stability and anti-corrosion ability, it has an excellent performance in desoldering.
- MECHANIC HBD-366 solder wire is widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices, and others.
- Material: Sn42/Bi58
- 1 x MECHANIC HBD366 0.6mm 40g Solder Wire Roll