Mechanic Soldering Flux Paste PCB BGA Welding Flux Gel Tin MCN-UV50
Rosin flux is used to facilitate soldering. PCB Soldering Paste cleans and prevents metal oxidation which allows the solder to create strong, long-lasting mechanical and electrical bonds. Welding Flux also acts as a wetting agent, increasing the flow of solder and the efficiency of the soldering process. This rosin soldering flux paste is the best for IC and PCB for no corrosive. Mechanic Flux Paste has a high bond strength and is PH value-neutral. Solder Gel is also applicable for mobile phones, PC cards, and other sophisticated electronic chip-level welding.
Features Of High synthetic BGA PCB PGA SMD Solder Flux Paste:
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- High synthetic BGA Solder Paste Tin Rosin-Based Flux Paste Cream.
- PH value neutral, insulation is strong, welding surface smooth.
- Professional Soldering Tin Flux for PC Cards Electronic Chip-level Welding.
- Its boiling point is only slightly higher than the melting point of the solder.
- Unique recipes, perfect performance, easy to weld, solder bright and full, no weld, false welding, and so on.
- Good soldering and welding tools.
- IC and PCB for no corrosive
- Super compacity: Applicable to PCB, BGA, SMD, PGA repair, Soldering, etc.
- Rosin-based Solder Paste.
Specifications Of BGA Soldering Grease Paste Tin Cream for Mobile Phone:
- Material: Plastic+ Rosin-based solder paste
- Size: 50g
- Type: Rosin-based BGA solder flux cream
- Viscosity: 0.2Pas
- Granularity: 0.22um
- Application: for Phone BGA Board Soldering Fixing
- Function: PC Cards Electronic Chip-level Welding
- 1x Soldering Flux Paste UV50