Proskit Desoldering Pump Vaccum Solder Sucker DP366D
A desoldering pump, colloquially known as a solder sucker, is a manually operated device that is used to remove solder from a printed circuit board. It has a Built-in tip and no worry about loose tips or deformation. Vacuum Tin Sucker has an Anti-rust lasting spring. It has a Soft anti-skid handle. Quick and easy solder residue clearance. The vacuum desolder has an Ergonomic design specially made for long operation needs. Solder sucker Pump is Widely used in the home, repairing work, and lab.
Features Of ProsKit DP-366D Portable Tin Suction Desoldering Pump:
- Piston with double oil seals
- no air leakage guarantee.
- Small and portable, easy to operate.
- It will help you complete the task quickly and safely.
- Built-in anti-rust spring design.
- Built-in tip for easy replacement.
- Quick and easy solder residue clearance.
- This is a new ideal desoldering tool for hobbies, kits, radios, or electronic work.
Specifications Of Desoldering Pump Soldering Iron Vaccum Tin Sucker:
- Color:Black & Green
- Material: ABS
- Suction capability:35cm-Hg
- Item Size:210 x 28 x 28mm
- Item Weight:63g
Note: It is a copy of the Pro skit
- 1 x Desoldering Pump DP-336D